Restart and Education Options
Educational Options Plan and Revised Restart Plan
FAQ Online Learning and Traditional In-School (NEW CONTENT POSTED 072420) - PLEASE NOTE: There is no online option for Band through Edmentum-Courseware but please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss optional opportunities for band related activities.
Online Course Offerings
Online Option Confirmation Messages
Parent Survey 072320 Results
Inherent Risk Acknowledgement Information
Health Screening Agreement Information
● Parents of students should monitor their child’s temperatures and overall health on a daily basis before
allowing a student to come to school.
● Regular washing of hands will be encouraged throughout school day for both students and staff.
● Greene County School Districts may establish locally developed protocols for daily monitoring of students
and staff in conjunction with GCPH.
● A student with a fever of 100.4 F or over should stay home without exception.
● A student who has the COVID-19 symptoms described below should stay home from school and should see
doctor/primary care provider to be assessed for COVID-19:
● Any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
● Two of the following symptoms: fever (measured or subjective), chills, rigors, myalgia, headache, sore
throat, new loss of taste or smell, gastro-intestinal issues (nausea/vomiting or diarrhea)
● Any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, fever (measured or
subjective), chills, rigors, myalgia, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, GI Issues (nausea and
vomiting or diarrhea) AND an epidemiological link to a case of COVID -19