School Year 2021-2022 Transportation Request
We are excited to share our new process for requesting school bus transportation for the 2021/2022 school year! All families must go to OneView (https://beavercreek.esvportal.com) and fill out the Transportation section for next year. Please fill out this information before the last day of school, May 28, 2021.
Even if you do not intend on using school transportation, we ask that you go into OneView and give us this information for each child. We will be building school bus routes based on the needs of each child.
If your child will need a bus for next year we want to make sure that your child is routed. School bus transportation will only be scheduled for those families who request this service, all students will not automatically be routed.
- If your student uses special transportation, or will be a preschool student, the process does not change (do not fill out this form).
- If your child is in a shared parenting scenario please keep in mind that shared parenting and daycare transportation services will only be provided within the school boundary of attendance.
- If your needs change before school starts, or in the middle of the school year, we can still make changes with advanced notification to the Transportation Office.
- If you live in a non-transport zone you do not need to request a bus. The non-transport rule still applies. If you do fill out the form just choose the no bus option.
- If your child is an interdistrict transfer you do not need to fill out the form. We do not transport interdistrict transfer students. If you do fill out the form just choose the no bus option.