Welcome to Student Registration
2019 - 2020 School Year Registration
Please follow the enrollment process listed below.
2020 - 2021 School Year Registration
Kindergarten & Newly Enrolling First Graders
Beavercreek City Schools will conduct a full day registration for all students entering kindergarten and first graders who are new to the district on Thursday, March 5th, at the Board of Education office (3040 Kemp Road) from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM. No appointments are necessary for this day, but you must complete your new student enrollment information online prior to March 5th. If Beavercreek schools are closed for a calamity day on March 5th, please check back for a new date. (Student does not need to attend)
Beginning February 3rd, please select OneView from the list on the right to begin the online enrollment process. This webpage will direct you to the OneView link where you will create your parent account or sign in to your existing account. Once you are logged in, select the “New Student Registration” option.
Once you have completed your forms, please visit the Board of Education located at 3040 Kemp Rd, Beavercreek, OH 45431 on March 5th from 7:30 – 5:00 to complete the registration process by bringing in the required documentation listed in Step 3 of the enrollment process. If Beavercreek schools are closed for a calamity day on March 5th, please check back for a new date. (Student does not need to attend and no appointment is necessary during this time period)
Grades 2 - 12
We will begin accepting appointments starting April 14th. Please follow the enrollment process below to complete the registration process.
1. Click here (OneView) to begin the online enrollment process by creating a parent account in OneView. After creating an account, select the "New Student Registration" option. This should take about five minutes per child and is designed to streamline the traditional paperwork process.
2. Once you have submitted your new student enrollment information online, please click here to create a new account (this is different from your OneView account as it is a separate system) and schedule your appointment to drop off your child’s required documentation (see below).
3. Attend your enrollment appointment at our Welcome Center located at 3040 Kemp Rd., Beavercreek, OH 45431. Please bring the following required documentation to this appointment (copies will be made of your documents and the originals will be returned to you during the appointment):
- Original/Certified Birth Certificate, Passport or Birth Record (no other documents are acceptable)
- Custody documents if applicable (appointing custody, residential parent, etc.)
- Adoption paperwork (Birth certificate listing adoptive parents or a copy of adoption decree)
- Immunization Records
- Parent/Guardian must provide government issued I.D.
- Proof of Residence (DP&L, Vectren or Water bill, not more than 60 days old – No other bills are acceptable)
- A new rental/lease agreement signed by the parent/guardian and the person or company renting the property can be used for initial registration (lease in effect for less than 45 days); however, a utility bill must be provided to the student’s school within 30 days of enrollment.
- Closing Documents including property address and signed by both the parent/guardian and the seller can be used for initial registration (if less than 45 days); however, a utility bill must be provided to the student's school within 30 days of enrollment.
- A Residence Affidavit is required if the student meets any of the following criteria:
- Student is 18 years of age or older and is living with someone, other than parent/guardian, within the district.
- Student (less than 18 years of age) and parent/guardian are living with a family member or friend who resides within the district.
- A Superintendent Agreement form is required if any of the following criteria applies:
- Parent/Guardian is in the process of building, purchasing or renting a home and is not physically residing at the address until after the registration process; a signed purchase contract or lease is still required and must show the approximate move-in date. Per ORC, the occupancy date cannot exceed 90 calendar days from the student's first day of school.
- For Placement Into 4th Grade: Students who attended 3rd grade in an Ohio public school OR students who were awarded an EdChoice or Cleveland Scholarship to attend a chartered nonpublic school, please provide a copy of the student's Third Grade English Language Arts Ohio State Test, showing promotion criteria was met.
- For Grades 7 – 12, please provide most recent grades or transcript.
- If your student has an IEP, please bring a copy along with the ETR.
4. We will provide you with a Welcome Packet with all of your necessary information.
Only students who reside within the boundaries of the District--or whose parents are employed by the District--are eligible to attend Beavercreek City Schools. If you are unsure of whether you live within the boundaries of the District, please call the District Administrative Offices at 937.426.1522.