Welcome to Student Registration
To register your new student entering kindergarten or first grade for the 2019-2020 school year, please click on the OneView link to complete your online registration forms prior to coming in on March 7th.
1. Click here (OneView) to begin the online enrollment process by creating a parent account in OneView. After creating an account, select the "New Student Registration" option. This should take about five minutes per child and is designed to streamline the traditional paperwork process.
2. Once you have submitted your new student enrollment information online, please click here to create a new account (this is different from your OneView account as it is a separate system) and schedule your appointment to drop off your child’s required documentation (see below).
3. Attend your enrollment appointment at our Welcome Center located at 3040 Kemp Rd., Beavercreek, OH 45431. Please bring the following required documentation to this appointment (copies will be made of your documents and the originals will be returned to you during the appointment):
- Original/Certified Birth Certificate, Passport or Birth Record (no other documents are acceptable)
- Custody documents if applicable (appointing custody, residential parent, etc.)
- Adoption paperwork (Birth certificate listing adoptive parents or a copy of adoption decree)
- Immunization Records
- Parent/Guardian must provide government issued I.D.
- Proof of Residence (DP&L, Vectren or Water bill, not more than 60 days old – No other bills are acceptable)
- A new rental/lease agreement signed by the parent/guardian and the person or company renting the property can be used for initial registration (lease in effect for less than 45 days); however, a utility bill must be provided to the student’s school within 30 days of enrollment.
- Closing Documents including property address and signed by both the parent/guardian and the seller can be used for initial registration (if less than 45 days); however, a utility bill must be provided to the student's school within 30 days of enrollment.
- A Residence Affidavit is required if the student meets any of the following criteria:
- Student is 18 years of age or older and is living with someone, other than parent/guardian, within the district.
- Student (less than 18 years of age) and parent/guardian are living with a family member or friend who resides within the district.
- A Superintendent Agreement form is required if any of the following criteria applies:
- Parent/Guardian is in the process of building, purchasing or renting a home and is not physically residing at the address until after the registration process; a signed purchase contract or lease is still required and must show the approximate move-in date.
- For Grades 7 – 12, please provide most recent grades or transcript.
- If your student has an IEP, please bring a copy along with the ETR.
4. We will provide you with a Welcome Packet with all of your necessary information.
Only students who reside within the boundaries of the District--or whose parents are employed by the District--are eligible to attend Beavercreek City Schools. If you are unsure of whether you live within the boundaries of the District, please call the District Administrative Offices at 937.426.1522.