Kindergarten & New to the District First Grade Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year
March 5th 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Beavercreek City Schools will conduct a full day registration for all students entering kindergarten and first graders who are new to the district on Thursday, March 5th, at the Board of Education office (3040 Kemp Road) from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM. No appointments are necessary for this day, but you must complete your new student enrollment information online prior to March 5th. If Beavercreek schools are closed for a calamity day on March 5th, please check back for a new date. (Student does not need to attend)
Beginning February 3rd, please select OneView from the list on the right to begin the online enrollment process. This webpage will direct you to the OneView link where you will create your parent account or sign in to your existing account. Once you are logged in, select the “New Student Registration” option.
Once you have completed your forms, please visit the Board of Education located at 3040 Kemp Rd, Beavercreek, OH 45431 on March 5th from 7:30 – 5:00 to complete the registration process by bringing in the required documentation listed in Step 3 of the enrollment process. If Beavercreek schools are closed for a calamity day on March 5th, please check back for a new date. (Student does not need to attend and no appointment is necessary during this time period
- Original/Certified Birth Certificate, Passport or Birth Record (no other documents are acceptable)
- Custody documents if applicable (appointing custody, residential parent, etc.)
- Adoption paperwork (Birth certificate listing adoptive parents or a copy of adoption decree)
- Immunization Records
- Parent/Guardian must provide government issued I.D.
- Proof of Residence (DP&L, Vectren or Water bill, not more than 60 days old – No other bills are acceptable)
- A new rental/lease agreement signed by the parent/guardian and the person or company renting the property can be used for initial registration (lease in effect for less than 45 days); however, a utility bill must be provided to the student’s school within 30 days of enrollment.
- Closing Documents including property address and signed by both the parent/guardian and the seller can be used for initial registration (if less than 45 days); however, a utility bill must be provided to the student's school within 30 days of enrollment.
- A Residence Affidavit is required if the student meets any of the following criteria:
- Student is 18 years of age or older and is living with someone, other than parent/guardian, within the district.
- Student (less than 18 years of age) and parent/guardian are living with a family member or friend who resides within the district.
- A Superintendent Agreement form is required if any of the following criteria applies:
- Parent/Guardian is in the process of building, purchasing or renting a home and is not physically residing at the address until after the registration process; a signed purchase contract or lease is still required and must show the approximate move-in date. Per ORC, the occupancy date cannot exceed 90 calendar days from the student's first day of school.
Kindergarten Eligibility and Assessment
A child is eligible for entrance into kindergarten if s/he attains the age of five (5) on or before August 1st of the year in which he/she applies for entrance. The Board may admit a younger child to kindergarten if the child satisfies the Board's early entrance criteria. Kindergarten students will then complete a Kindergarten Assessment, which will be scheduled after the child has been registered.
The Board will admit to kindergarten any child who has not attained the entrance age requirement of this District, but who was properly enrolled in a public or chartered nonpublic school kindergarten program before transferring to the District.Early Entrance to Kindergarten