Wednesday Meal Service - May 6
As part of the district's continuing effort to meet the needs of our students, Beavercreek City Schools will provide meal services to any student aged 18 or younger during the ordered school closure period. Each student can receive one (1) 5 breakfast meal kit and one (1) 5 lunch meal kit. All orders are available for pick up each Wednesday at Beavercreek High School between 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and families are required to sign for their order before meals will be released.
All meals must be ordered through the NutriSlice app or website by May 6 at 11:00 a.m. Families now have the ability to order meals up to 30 days in advance with pick up and delivery options. To receive the proper number of meal kits, it is important to submit one order per child for each day. We will try to accommodate any family who does not submit orders by the specified deadline but we cannot guarantee sufficient food supplies will be available.
We assure you that all food safety precautions will be followed to ensure the safety of our students, families, and staff. When ordering, allergy information is available and all meal kits are packaged in microwave-safe containers. Please follow the ordering steps below, ordering guides are also included at the bottom of this page. If assistance with online ordering is required, please contact our district's Student Nutrition Department at (937) 458-2445
- Online meal ordering can be accessed through the mobile app or online at https://beavercreek.
- Choose a location
- Select "Order Online"
- Select "view days available for ordering" and select the date for the meal order - here you will choose "pick up" or "delivery"
- If you are unable to pick up your order from Beavercreek High School and need to have your order delivered please select "5 meal delivery meals"
- Meal orders can be made in advance up to 9:55 a.m. each Wednesday
- Below the monthly calendar, you can select the two drop down 5 breakfast kits and 5 lunch kits to view what will be provided
- Select "5 meal kits breakfast / lunch" for the day you wish to place an order (April 1)
- Select "add to order"
- Click on your cart to check out
- If you have not created an account, you will need to do so at this point - please make sure to add each student to your account
- When you check out please make sure you only order 1 meal kit per child
- If you submit an order for delivery your full address is required and please include any special instructions
- Double-check your selections before you "Submit Order"