Welcome to the Shaw Elementary PTO!
Shaw Elementary is an excellent school with talented, caring staff, enthusiastic students, and involved parents. The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a volunteer group dedicated to supporting the school and enhancing the quality of the educational experience at Shaw for all students. Key goals include:
- Coordinating volunteer participation to support school programs
- Hosting extra-curricular activities that encourage family involvement
- Sponsoring activities that increase school spirit
- Raising funds for supplemental services, equipment, and supplies
- Supporting the school administration in its goals
Your involvement is important and will contribute greatly to your child's success. We are excited that your child will be part of this school, and we look forward to getting to know your family.
Here's to a great school year!
The Shaw PTO Board
Shaw PTO Bylaws & 2020-21 Meeting Minutes