To access your library account:
- Click on the Destiny Catalog link above.
- Click on "login" in the upper right hand corner of the library search page.
- Type in your Ankeney username and password.
- Click "login."
- Click on the "MY INFO" tab next to the "Catalog" tab to view your checkouts and due dates and to renew your books. Note: you may only self-renew one time. If you need longer, see the library staff.
- Click "logout" when finished.
The state of Ohio's virtual library. These credible electronic resources are age appropriate, curriculum related, librarian tested and teacher approved. Included are eBooks, databases, encyclopedias, magazines, newspapers, digital videos, and much more!
A digital newspaper: Username: beaver
Missions Statement and Policies
The mission of Beavercreek City Schools’ media centers is to provide safe, educational communities that foster the love of reading where students and staff collaborate, research, create, and learn by accessing literature and technology.
Library Time: Students may visit the library before school without a staff signed pass. With a staff issued pass, they may visit from class and during lunch/recess and flex time. All ELA classes visit the library regularly.
Library Loans: Students may borrow up to 4 items for 3 weeks. Students may self-renew one time. If additional renewals are needed they will need permission from the library staff.
Overdues: Students will be emailed when they have overdue materials. Once a student has overdue materials, his borrowing privileges will be suspended until he returns the materials or pays the replacement cost.