Scheduling Information for 2021-2022
for the 2021-2022 School Year
During the week of February 8th, counselors, and administrators will begin meeting with students in each grade level to review required courses and elective options for the next school year. Soon, students will need to submit course requests and register for classes. All of the presentations shared, links to videos and important deadlines are listed below. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of your student's teachers, school counselor or Ms. Maney or Mr. Shimko!
Click the links for specific information for your grade level:
- Scheduling Presentation for Incoming 6th Graders
- Scheduling Presentation for Incoming 7th Graders
- Scheduling Presentation for Incoming 8th Graders
Middle School Electives Overview - Mrs. Ferguson and Ms. Maney share information about the elective choices offered at both Middle Schools!
- Art - 7th and 8th Grade
- Design Thinking - 7th and 8th Grade
- Middle School Music - Band and Choir - 6th, 7th and 8th Grade
- Flight and Space - 8th Grade
- CSIM - 7th and 8th Grade
- App Creators - 8th Grade
- Spanish - 8th Grade
- Friday, February 19 - Students stop by FLEX to pick up Course Request Forms in the morning before 1st period and Teacher Signing Day
- Tuesday, February 23 - Course Request Forms Due to Flex Teachers
- Wednesday, February 24 - In-School Registration during Flex for current 6th and 7th graders
Virtual families should have received an e-mail from Ms. Maney with information. Please contact us at AMSHelp@gocreek.org if you did not receive it.
Please see the 2021-2022 BCS Middle School Program of Studies below for more detailed information: