Scheduling Information for the 21-22 School Year
During the week of February 1st, counselors and administrators began meeting with students in each grade level to review required courses and elective options for the next school year. Soon, students will need to submit course requests and register for classes. All of the presentations shared, links to videos and important deadlines are listed below. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of your student's teachers, school counselor, Mrs. Ferguson or Mr. Baker!
CMS Scheduling Parent Meeting Presentation - Click the link to view the slides from the February 17th parent meeting!
Link to the Google Course Request Form - https://forms.gle/kRJnzyqiBAFBHxW49
Please only one entry per student!
Click the links for specific information for your grade level:
- Scheduling Presentation for Incoming 8th Graders
- Scheduling Presentation for Incoming 7th Graders
- Scheduling Presentation for Incoming 6th Graders
Middle School Electives Overview - Mrs. Ferguson and Mrs. Maney share information about the elective choices offered at both Middle Schools!
- Art - 7th and 8th Grade
- Automation and Robotics - 7th Grade
- Design Thinking - 7th and 8th Grade
- Middle School Music - Band and Choir - 6th, 7th and 8th Grade
- Engineering (PLTW) - Flight and Space, App Creators, Computer Science for Innovators and Makers (CSIM)
- Spanish - 8th Grade
Important Dates (Updated 2/16 due to Snow Days):
- Tuesday, February 9 - Band/Choir Virtual Parent Meeting, https://sites.google.com/view/bcreekmusic/home
- Tuesday, February 16 - Course Request Forms (via Google) sent to families via The Education Connection Email and Text
- Wednesday, February 17 - 6:00 pm Virtual Scheduling Meeting for Parents
- Thursday, February 18 - Course Request Forms (via Google) Due
- Tuesday, February 23 - Course Request Forms (via Google) due for current 6th and 7th graders
- Wednesday, February 24 - Course Request Forms (via Google) due for incoming 6th graders
- Wednesday, February 24 - In-School Online Registration in Flex for current 6th and 7th graders. An email verifying your families’ course requests will be sent to students on the day of registration.
- Monday, March 15 - Course verification sheets sent home for parent signature. These are NOT schedules but a list of courses that will be on schedules next year.
- Friday, March 19 - Signed verification forms due to Flex Teacher